And So On ...as it was's new Feed

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thee Oh Sees - The hounds of Foggy Notion (08) & The Master's Bedroom...(08)












[Garage, Lo-Fi, Psychedelic, Acid Folk]

These two album may just be my favorite garage albums of this year, though I am not fully certain yet. There is an admirable distribution of mellow riffs and memorable hooks throughout, but theres no telling if that'll be enough to drive this band toward the same kind of acknowledgment. All I know is I enjoy, listening to them even if they've been several different bands over the span of a few years. Maybe this will be their year. I personally prefer the faster pace of Master's Bedroom compared to the lullish lo-fi sound of Hounds of Foggy Notion.

Slightly Similar to These Crazies or Vice-Versa: No Kids, White Denim, Women

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre my best friend!

Contact


All upload requests or questions message aim sn: Blannche

Fellow Bloggers